recipe from Zac’s college roommate Craig, obtained in Namibia
· 1 egg
· 1 cup milk
· 1 Tbls. Powdered sugar
· ¾ cup flour
1. Beat egg and milk together.
2. Add powdered sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3. Add flour gradually, until the batter reaches a consistency thinner than pancake batter. Batter should drip off the whisk, not run.
4. Pour into a generously buttered skillet. Rotate skillet so the batter covers the bottom in a thin layer.
5. Cook briefly on each side until firm.
Fillings: (spread with filling, then roll and eat!)
· Smear with butter and sprinkle with extra sugar and cinnamon.
· Spread with fruit jelly
· Fill with fresh fruit mixed with yogurt (strawberry is delicious)